DxO PhotoLab Crack
DxO PhotoLab is an image processing software developed by the French company DxO. With this editor you can produce RAW and JPEG images of the best quality. DxO PhotoLab provides a complete set of intelligent modifications that you can manually adjust at any time. Using DxO Local Adjustment’s unique tools that include: Control points (U Point technology), filters, manual and automatic pens, auto repair tools, etc., Manually manipulate your pictures by manipulating your artwork manually. Make selective changes to your own image points.
DxO PhotoLab Key Features:
- Optical corrections: Use your device with automated adjustments based on well-known DxO scientific expertise in the field of measurement and calibration.
- Your creativity: Give your photos your own artistic touch by manually applying selective corrections to specific areas of your image using exclusive local DxO settings that include: control points (U Point technology), graduated filters, manual and automatic brushes, auto-correction tools, etc. .
- Control: Manually select the editing area by simply clicking on the part of the image you want to adjust.
- Brushes: Freely color and manually adjust small or large areas of the image.
- Gradient tool: Simulates a graduated ND filter and allows you to apply artistic effects.
- Deleting objects
- Allows you to remove dust spots or unwanted objects from your photos.
- 30 built-in presets, fully customizable to give your photos the look you like
- Multiple export in one click
- Export to several formats for the Internet, print or backup, export to social networks, photo editors
- Direct access to images
- Seamless integration with Lightroom through the plugin
- Customizable workspace to adapt to your needs
- Compatible with two screens
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 4 GB or more of available hard-disk space
- Intel Core® 2 or AMD Athlon ™ 64 X2 or higher (Intel Core® i5 or higher recommended)
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (64-bit) with Service Pack 1, Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 (64-bit), or Microsoft® Windows® 10 (64-bit)
- DirectX 9.0c-capable system
- OpenCL acceleration 1.2-capable graphic card with 1GB of video memory to handle